Check this awesome Q & A with our June 2018 Athlete of the Month Santiago Agudelo!
1. When did you start CrossFit and why?
I started Crossfit in January of 2018.
2. What time of day do you normally come in?
I usually come in at 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
3. What is one movement you hate and one you love?
I hate thrusters. I like cleans and butterfly pull ups.
4. Any big goal(s) set for the next year?
My goal was to make it to the athlete of the month. I want to be able to have a muscle up and hand stand push ups.
5. Tell us one fun fact about you.
I used to jump out of airplanes.
6. You were left on a deserted island. What one food and thing (i.e. book, music player, etc…) would you want to be left with?
Food I would have to choose a Colombian dish called bandeja paisa. It’s a traditional dish from where I am from. Thing I will have to choose 550 cord because I can use it for a lot of different things.
7. How has CrossFit helped you in sports? Life?
8. How have workouts changed for you over the years?
Before CrossFit I used to weight train and do very little cardio because I hate cardio, but now I force myself to take endurance at least once a week.
Rate your skills: 1-10– 10 being your best.
Endurance – 7
Stamina – 5
Strength – 6
Flexibility – 8
Speed – 5
Agility – 6
Balance – 9
Accuracy – 8
Power – 7
Coordination – 8